Jr. Sales Development Representative
SailPoint is the leading provider of identity management software for large, global organizations. Our award-winning solutions help some of the world’s largest organizations mitigate risk and reduce IT and compliance costs while still meeting the highest standards of corporate governance. We’re currently expanding our lead generation team by adding Sales development reps to drive the growth of our sales pipeline. This position will closely align with the designated sales team to target new accounts, respond to inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities.
The Jr. Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound sales activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
On a daily basis, the Jr. Sales Development Representative will:
- Assist with lead assignment in SFDC
- Execute account and prospect research in target accounts
- Craft Sales outreach messaging to be utilized by the SDR team
- Follow-up on inbound Sales leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for enterprise sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new Sales leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and Sales team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- New College Grads encouraged to apply. Experience in sales, Sales development, or teleSales, preferably in technology is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SalesForce CRM is a plus
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.