Manager, Corporate Sales
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Manager, Corporate Sales is responsible for managing a pod of SMB and Mid-Market Account Executives. This management role is a hands on sales management position responsible for contributing to predictable new sales velocity and the professional development of high-performing sales reps on the team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Manage an assigned pod of SMB & Mid-Market Account Executives to exceed their respective month, quarter, and annual sales targets
- Perform weekly pipeline reviews with all members of the pod
- Coach team on activity based tactics for outbound opp creation
- Coach AEs on closing business every day, every week, every month
- Measure and continually find ways to improve sales process and performance
- Work with Sales Ops to build out predictable reporting/forecasting on pod performance
- Maintain and develop the career growth path within the Sales department
- Own designated sales team’s bookings number
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline to Director, Corporate Sales
- Drive team to keep SFDC fully populated and up to date
- Ensure sales team is adhering to defined sales best practices/processes including keeping healthy velocity pipeline
- Hold sales reps accountable to defined sales performance plans
- Work with marketing to create and implement in territory demand generation activities
- Work with legal team for all contractual reviews and requests
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve quota targets and company goals
- Partner with other departments to provide value to LogicMonitor’s success
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience preferred
- 5+ years leading Sales Operations for a B2B SaaS Organization
- Deep Salesforce expertise required
- Marketing Operations experience is preferred, working closely with Sales Operations
- Experience in building and managing a Sales Operations team