What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for an insightful leader and mentor with a proven track record of managing a team to join the Account Management team that is part of the broader Customer Success organization.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of 5-6 individual Account Managers, overseeing a portfolio worth $5M-$7M
- Work with your team to develop strategic plans to improve customer adoption of the TrendKite platform, and to ensure that customers achieve their business goals and objectives
- Be fully accountable, and have full responsibility for, achievement of team retention, expansion and usage goals
- Creatively solve problems for customers while serving as point of escalation
- Grow and develop team members through metric-centric 1:1s, real-time feedback and weekly coaching sessions
- Be an integral part of the broader Customer Success Management Team in implementing world-class practices across the team, working daily with the VP and SVP of Customer Success
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Support, Marketing, Product and Finance as the advocate for your customers
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 1+ years managing an Account Management team
- Demonstrated experience of achieving retention and upsell goals
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Mentorship and coaching experience/methodology that you're willing to share
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.