Manager, Sales Development
- Recruit, manage, train a team of up to 12 Sales Development Reps
- Provide clear metrics and set productivity, acquisition, conversion, lead follow-up and achieve quota on number of opportunities accepted by the field sales team and opportunity pipeline value
- Establish structure, expectations, and accountability
- Motivate team to meet and exceed learning and performance goals and objectives as outlined by management
- Attract and recruit talent that is smart, humble, and hungry
- Work to create processes and campaigns around driving new qualified leads and demos for Sales team
- Collect, analyze, report data around team, team members, and operational execution and results
- Generate new, fresh ideas and challenge your team and leadership to expand thinking and innovation as it relates to pre-sales and demand gen.
- Provide feedback, analysis, and recommendations on marketing efforts and campaigns
- Keep up with, evaluate, and recommend sales automation tools and software to help achieve maximum efficiency
- Provide training on sales strategy, business acumen, product knowledge, competition, objection handling, and market dynamics
- Promote SailPoint’s core values of Innovation, impact, integrity, and individuals
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and work with them to develop their desired career path.
- Create, train on, and execute outbound prospecting strategies Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, and time and territory management
- Be the bridge between Marketing and Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five years of experience as SDR/BDR or inside sales
- 2+ years of inside Sales and/or SDR management experience
- Experience managing teams comprised of many different experience levels
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability and desire to coach, develop, and train team members on selling fundamentals, teamwork, and results
- Experienced with complex technology sales and selling business value
- An understanding of technological innovations
- Located in Austin, TX
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.