Microsoft Alliance Channel Account Manager
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The Microsoft Alliance Channel Account Manager (CAM) is charged with working closely with Microsoft’s business leaders, Microsoft Account Executives, Blackbaud’s Vertical Business Units, Blackbaud Account Executives, and Blackbaud channel partners to close large co-sell deals. The CAM is also responsible for identifying potential partner candidates from Microsoft’s ecosystem for the Blackbaud Partner Program specific to Blackbaud’s Vertical markets.
This position reports directly to Blackbaud’s Vice President of Global Alliances and will be instrumental in propelling our footprint in the marketplace. Our partner ecosystem team works in a fast-paced, cross-functional, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and field success.
- Develop the business level plan for co sell engagement
- Work closely with Microsoft AE’s to position and co sell Blackbaud vertical market solutions, products and services
- Maintain co-sell pipeline forecast and provide partner sales management with regular updates including sales forecasts, competitive analysis, market trends, and territory opportunity
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with Microsoft vertical market sales leaders while developing annual business plans focused on driving bookings growth
- Coordinate GTM activities with partner marketing and ensure optimal utilization to drive growth
- Recruit new Microsoft co-sell partners into Blackbaud’s Partner program
- Manage and drive growth with both existing and new resellers.
- Ensure that partners meet the requirements of their program including training, certification and attendance at Blackbaud sponsored trade shows, training sessions and industry events.
- Communicate product launches and promotions to partners and peers.
- Partner with BU leadership to establish a partner-first mentality when entering new markets.
- Collaborate cross functionally to continually build and improve operational activities with corporate functions, products, and geographic locations for all aspects of the Partner Programs.
- Build and Manage executive relationships with top Microsoft and partner executives.
- Create innovative campaigns and programs to deliver on partner-led bookings and further market penetration.
- Analyze, develop and track best practices for channel partner program expansion regarding investment programs, deal registration, value-based competencies, incentive programs and promotional campaign
- 10+ years demonstrated track record of successful revenue contribution and sales experience through indirect and direct channels in software (SAAS), hardware and services.
- Relationship driven with a strong executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with partner executives, industry analysts, and employees, combined with an extensive network and a solid reputation for developing and driving successful global partner relationships.
- Ability to develop and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals globally.
- Understanding and experience in the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem and of the Microsoft OCP programs and tools highly desired.
- Experience with and ability to recruit Microsoft National SI’s, VAR’s, MSP and other channel partners to build strategic GTM programs that drive demand geographically and vertically.
- Strong alliance partner management experience, partner development, business experience and partner empathy.
Location: In order to work closely with Blackbaud’s COE’s, sales leaders, and the vertical BU Presidents, it is preferred that this position should be based in Charleston, Austin or in a large metropolitan city.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.