RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil & gas. You will help revolutionize how millions of people work in a complex, 120 billion dollar industry. We're building the world's leading online marketplace for oilfield labor, goods, and services, empowering our customers to work much more efficiently while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
High-energy sales representatives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, reps will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You get excited about expanding within accounts to build champions and increase adoption. Engage buyer decision makers to better understand value add, promote brand awareness and meet buyer expectations and needs. Take the RigUp platform and products we’ve built and get them in front of our clients to maximize growth opportunities
What We Need...
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present RigUp product lines to clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
- Experience working for or selling to midstream oil and gas companies, such as pipeline, processing, logistics, or water, or related midstream services (pipeline inspection, etc.)
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly.
- Competitive with a strong desire to win.
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets
- Demonstrated 4+ years of sales, strategic planning, or business development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!