New Business Manager - Marketplaces
As a New Business Manager, you will:
- Generate new ideas for partnerships with large retailers and brands and build out the financial models for new opportunities to present to partners.
- Network and build strategic relationships with potential channel partners to continuously build the pipeline of business.
- Provide analysis and potential revenue of each channel they are prospecting.
- Create pitch materials that clearly defines the benefits of a partnership with Spreetail making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that retailer or brand.
- Launch new marketplaces or partnerships - builds timeline with software and develops operational plan with department stakeholders. When the partnership is established they transfer the relationship to a marketplace manager.
- Negotiate terms with new marketplaces for the best long-term opportunity
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 5+ years business management experience
- 3+ years of business development experience - prospecting, pitching business plans, leading strategic meetings
- Process management
- Extensive negotiation experience
- Strong public speaking abilities
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.