Outbound Sales Call Center Representative
As an outbound sales call center representative, a day in the life might include:
- Be the middle person between potential home buyers, lenders, and mortgage brokers to help make the home buying process more seamless by providing exceptional customer service
- Make 150 outbound calls to identify potential home buyers’ needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner by utilizing exceptional communication skills over the phone and via email and text message
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner by utilizing exceptional communication skills
- Work well independently as well inside a motivational team environment
This job may be right for you if:
- You aren’t opposed to being on the phone, a lot!
- You are self-motivated and competitive
- You have schedule flexibility as shifts require weekend hours
- You speak English fluently; an additional language is a bonus but not essential
- You are detail oriented and can stay focused
- Looking for a role that is 7 am - 4 pm with flexable weekends
What we like to see & how we measure success:
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide national coverage therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance is required.
- You have a desire to learn and are coachable.
- You love to be around fun and energetic people.
- You prefer to work at a fast pace.
- You come to work prepared to win with an optimistic attitude.
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful, and diligent.
- You are a confident communicator.
- You’re proficient and tech savvy.
- You feel comfortable reading from a script
Here’s what we offer:
- Working alongside a highly- motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual dress environment
- Rewards, recognition, and fun events!
- Competitive pay, UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts also 401k.
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Onsite gyms with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided 7 days a week
- Located on private members only disc golf course
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.