Partner Account Executive
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
Our North American partner sales organization is one of our fastest growing segments. This is the opportunity to join an established tech start-up and further your selling experience with large scale digital agencies that work with mid-market and Fortune 1000 clients. As a Partner Sales executive, you get the opportunity to uncover opportunities for growth through strategic business development to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month. To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Use the WP Engine platform and experience the product you will be selling.
- You know what it takes to build a pipeline and can do it whether it's cold-calls, marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- You're able to work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity.
- Manage key territories and accounts.
- Grow and acquire partners to build a partner portfolio that drives recurring referrals
- Work with Marketing to drive campaigns into target markets
- You can follow our sales process to close deals and but still realize it's important to keep SalesForce.com updated.
- You've given application demos before, understand how to set them up, and run them flawlessly
- Proactively manage the base to look for upgrade and referral opportunities
- Manage overage reports and follow up with relevant customers
- Manage and close inbound leads
- Give application demos, write proposals and SOW's.
- Bring in Management and the Sales Engineers when necessary to close the deal.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
- Cross collaboration within WP Engine teams is a must.
- Travel 25% within territory, where applicable
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- 5-8 years relative experience in SaaS, business development, or partnership sales in technology.
- Able to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- Proven ability to acquire and manage a portfolio of partners to drive referrals.
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates strong value.
- Use two way discovery to uncover customer need and matches strategic solutions to that need.
- Build a trusted and long lasting relationship with customer and positions WP Engine as a strategic advisor.
- Bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline while communicating proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively creates and articulates ROI in the negotiation process to bring the up-most value to both the customer and WP Engine.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
Check us out on social #wpeculture