Real Estate Transaction Associate @ Bungalo
If you are passionate about real estate, love making deals, and you are committed to helping the team acquire the best properties, then we would love to talk to you about our Austin-based Real Estate Transaction Associate position.
This newly created position will be part of our new centralized acquisitions team where we conduct all purchases and development strategies for Bungalo. The Transaction Associate will be the primarily contact with the sellers agents focused on presenting offers and negotiating counter offers using our internally-developed software and applications, customer service, and agent relations. The key to success in this position is the ability to respond to seller questions and negotiate counter offers as they come in through our propriety real estate software. The Transaction Coordinator will report directly to our Head of Acquisitions and will be responsible for creating accurate logs of all seller interactions.
- Work closely with Acquisition teams to understand the daily transactions in process.
- Understand how the various systems, software and applications work and to understand the business processes built around these systems and tools.
- Prepare and maintain transaction related material, and worksheets to illustrate current status of all transactions .
- Observe and evaluate transactions and seller relations to determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
What you’ll need for consideration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on and/or classroom based training.
- Minimum 4 years real estate experience preferable as a buyer’s agent.
- Current Real Estate License in Texas.
- Service-minded approach to all aspects of your job.
- Must be tech-savvy with the proven ability to understand and explain software.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be comfortable working on tight timelines.