Regional Sales Executive
Are you an energized and enthusiastic "hunter" who is thriving to expand their sales career to the next level at an industry-leading organization in a hybrid inside/outside role? Are you strategic about finding new clients and getting them engaged, ready to buy and onboard to close the deal? Do you like money? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Manage the entire sales cycle including mission critical needs analysis, designing client value proposition and working with Solutions Engineers to formulate an ideal solution
- Develop new leads through cold calling for prospect agencies with a strategic plan of action
- Cultivate leads through networking in professional organizations, attending conferences, and community involvement
- Design and perfect a Business Plan that enables success within a specific geographical area
- Properly document all calls and deal activity on a daily basis to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Maintain Pipeline levels and accurately forecast sales commitments
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Demonstrated 3+ years of sales experience with 1-2 years selling software ideally
- Demonstrated pipeline management and a history of goal achievement
- Knowledge of the human service sector or experience working with nonprofits is preferred
- Willingness to travel domestically – up to 25%
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.