Regional Sales Executive
Datical transforms the way businesses build software with an industry-leading database release automation solution. Our growing list of Fortune 500 customers love us because we enable them to reduce the time it takes to bring their apps to market while eliminating security vulnerabilities, costly database errors, data loss, and downtime.
Our leadership team has a proven track record of technology startup success and understands the benefits of a truly collaborative culture. No punks and no jerks here. We're a passionate team that enjoys delivering technology to empower our customers to deliver better applications, faster. We were named a Cool Vendor by Gartner and just received series C funding. It's a great time to be part of our success story.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opportunity creation & pipeline management
- Development and execution of territory plan
- Management of opportunities and sales process
- Relationship development with technical and executive level contacts in Fortune 500 customers & prospects
- Negotiation and closing of new customer contracts
- Revenue forecasting
- Quota attainment for the Great Lakes Region.
- Maintaining SFDC
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years software sales experience
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Successful track record of sustained achievement of sales targets
- Successful opportunity management selling disruptive technology
- Successful track record of executive level (VP and C suite) relationship development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience selling SAP, NetSuite or Oracle Applications a major plus
- This role requires 50% travel.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.