Sales Account Associate
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
In Account Management Sales, you get to work as the primary relationship owner and customer advocate. You will build relationships with existing customers and help guide them through our product portfolio and match their business needs. You'll be connecting with IT Professionals and small to mid-sized business owners to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our platform can meet their business needs.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Build a pipeline through cold-calls, inbound requests, and marketing leads.
- Work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers and leverage internal resources to provide additional clarity.
- Use the WP Engine platform so you have an idea of what you're selling.
- Follow our sales process to close deals but still realize it's important to keep SalesForce.com updated.
- Flawlessly run application demos with a strong understanding on how to set them up.
- Easily write quotes, proposals, and SOW's.
- Know when to bring in Management and/or Sales Engineers when closing a deal.
- Negotiate and know what it takes to close the deal.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
- No matter how many deals you close, you realize it's about the team and working with everyone so both the customer and WP Engine is successful.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Proven ability to articulate the WP Engine portfolio and understand how to match that to client needs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of accounts and transactions
- Bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline while communicating proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively create and articulate ROI in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and WP Engine.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount