Sales Development Representative-University Graduate
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the sales role:
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives.
- Learn corporate selling strategies by running meetings with VP and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Understand the cyber security technology landscape through industry research and competitive selling.
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with CrowdStrike partners to generate business opportunities.
- Use the leading sales software tools to manage your book of business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company.
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- Intelligence, personality, and drive
- Passionate about becoming a software sales expert
- Wants to understand the SaaS B2B cybersecurity space
- Interested in learning about technology and enterprise software
- High EQ, IQ and business acumen
- Interested in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales professionals
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.