Sales Development Representative
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role:
This is your chance to join a rapidly expanding sales team! Come join ThousandEyes to showcase your sales skills, your creativity and your drive in order to help ThousandEyes revolutionize how companies troubleshoot, pinpoint and resolve their network and application problems in today’s internet centric environment. You will be supported and surrounded by the best and brightest people in the industry. If you are looking to kick start your career in sales, at ThousandEyes, you will be in great company!
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating net-new qualified leads and opportunities within US Target accounts. In close collaboration with the field sales organization and with the marketing team, SDR’s take part in cold and warm campaigns, build & establish relationships within prospective accounts and most importantly define a strategic business approach to maximize their pipeline. The role requires an extensive level or research and making many calls on a daily basis to meet the monthly goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Business, Communication or IS.
- 1-3 years’ experience with prospecting or inside sales in the high technology industry, preferably networking and/or SaaS.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter.
- Team Player.
- History of high achievement through high school and college.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to hold an intelligent and meaningful, executive-level conversations over the phone.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Social Media savvy.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, a plus.