Sales Development Representative
Type - Full-time
Experience - Entry Level
Salary - $35K Base + uncapped commissions - 45K on target earnings
Department - Sales
What is RoverPass?
RoverPass is a startup focusing on the campground and RV park industry. We provide campgrounds and RV parks with a property management system and marketing services to help drive them more business. We are a startup and require a hands-on and hungry approach. If you want to learn as much as you would in 5 years in less than 1 year, this is the job for you.
What is the Position?
The Campground Engagement Representative is responsible for setting up demonstrations with our product specialists. We are currently in a period of explosion where we are looking to add 10 new reps over the next 3-5 months. This role is instrumental in developing and growing our list of customers. Once you become excellent at identifying good prospects to close you will be promoted to a Sr. Engagement Rep which entails a salary bump.
- Make 100 calls per day to build and manage a pipeline
- Prospect via warm and cold-calling, e-mail, and utilizing Internet information sources (corporation-wiki, linkedin, etc.)
- Convey RoverPass’s vision and promote the benefits of using our product to campgrounds across the nation
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly phone and campground quotas
Our Ideal Candidate
- Some outbound phone experience preferred. Maybe you had an internship in college working in sales or customer service.
- Passion for camping and the outdoors themselves
- Detail oriented
- High energy, reliable team player
- Extremely coachable and always open to feedback, learning and helping other team members
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, phone system, MS Office)
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment while wearing several hats
If this is you tell us why you'd be a great addition to the RoverPass team by sending us your resume and cover letter today!