Sales Development Representative
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands build trusted relationships with their customers. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success.
If you're looking for a place where you can bring your experiences in using social media and evangelize our product offerings with room to grow and learn from highly successful salespeople, you should look no further than our Sales Development Representative (SDR) position!
As an SDR, you'll:
- Reach out to strategic target companies to generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. Seriously, they're awesome!
- Attend tradeshows to engage and interact with decision makers and serve as an ambassador for Khoros.
- Work closely with other Sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
- Learn and stay informed of Khoro's value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle initial discovery calls.
- Track and monitor your sales activities and goals in Salesforce. You want credit for all your hard work don't you?
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years work experience; previous sales experience is a plus! Don't worry, we also offer training support.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – you're not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to potential customers. Time management and organizational skills will definitely help too!
- Highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
A few benefits to note:
- Awesome coworkers
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.