Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, TX; onsite at our office located in the Domain
Description: We are looking for experienced BDR/SDR’s who love restaurant peeps and relate to technology geeks! We are building true partnerships and working hand in hand with restaurant owners and operators that are committed to improving their success through using our back-office software. If you want to be a part of building the "best in Austin" Sales Development team you have found the right opportunity!
What is Compeat?
The Compeat story began in 2000 in New Orleans. The Compeat team was thriving attracting early customers like Ground Pati, Dave and Busters, Copeland’s and That’s Amore. In 2006, Compeat decided to set roots in the great city of Austin where music, restaurant and technology are plentiful. It was and still is a perfect home! In 2017 Compeat joined forces with Ctuit uniting two restaurant management software market leaders. Together, we have the most comprehensive and innovated accounting, back office, workforce and intelligence portfolio in the industry with over 34 years of restaurant and technology best practices, giving restaurants a true technology partner, they can trust today and for the future.
- 2 years inside sales/SDR experience
- Restaurant experience a serious bonus
Things that make this role unique:
- You'll get the opportunity to significantly impact revenue for a best in class Restaurant Management Software company
- You will grow into a highly skilled sales professional
- You'll be in control of your earnings via a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
Things you’ll accomplish in the first year:
- You'll reach your first year’s commission targets
- You'll work with your manager to outline your career path
- You'll be challenged and have a whole lot of fun
- Expand our community of new partners by initiating the first conversations with restaurant decision makers.
- Create excitement around our solutions and the problems it solves for restaurant people.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Identify key players in the restaurant organization and generate interest in meeting with our sales executives for a discovery meeting.
- Articulate a vision and help position Compeat distinctly in the minds of prospects, working with them to overcome challenges and objections, all to inspire them to act.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closing.
- Participate in team-building and training.
- Leverage marketing content to capture the interest of key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales executives on strategies for prospecting in their territories.
Experience and skills:
- Drive, grit, team oriented with a strong desire to compete and win.
- Proven business development success through effect use of core sales tools like Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value.
- Track record of over-achieving goals.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing at least 40 calls per day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Naturally curious and passionate
People- We love our team members, customers, partners and investors. We believe in building a culture where all can be innovative, creative and challenged.
Appreciation- We think appreciation is one of the best ways to build strong positive relationships. It requires going out of our way to tell and show people how we appreciate them.
Passion- We are passionate about serving the restaurant industry with simple intuitive and effective technology that delight our customers.
Integrity- We believe trust and integrity are intertwined and essential to business relationships. Our culture promotes doing the right thing every time, even when no one is looking.
Empathy- We try to understand our team members' and customers' world and treat them with respect and empathy in every interaction.