This role can be based out of our headquarters in Austin or remotely out of San Antonio or Houston.
- Passion selling our platform into high quality accounts in the Enterprise space.
- Hunter mentality - this role is focused solely on acquiring new logos.
- Evangelize Spredfast’s platform and unique capabilities.
- Be adept at prospecting into large enterprise organizations.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Must be able to negotiate sound agreements.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel is required
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise new business sales role in the Marketing Technology industry
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); Masters Degree a plus.
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment
- Can work independently and manage time, whether in our office or remote
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.
- A strong understanding of both social software and online marketing is preferred.
- Ability to interact at all levels of organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategies and manage change.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solutions selling and/or Social Selling skills are preferred.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.