Who you are:
Do you thrive in an early stage startup where you have the opportunity to directly impact the future of your co-workers? Do you desire to sell disruptive technology that is not always on a Marketer’s radar? Do you love marketing technology and can talk shop with senior marketers at the world’s best B2B organizations? If so, Bound has the opportunity for you! We need a Sales Director to join a small but growing team who is looking to be a part of something bigger. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of success and proven experience to be a top performer in a small company environment.
Who we are:
B2B prospects have grown tired of generic marketing messages that no longer resonate with their business needs. Using behavioral, demographic, and firmographic data, Bound creates personalized web experiences by allowing marketers to identify a website visitor’s intent and dynamically serve relevant content based on the visitor’s stage in the buying journey. Our clients leverage integrations with platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, BlueKai, Bombora, and LinkedIn to create highly-targeted segments based on the data sets that are most valuable to their business. Industry-leading organizations such as GE, Citrix, Rockwell Automation, Cummins, and Siemens rely on Bound to ensure that their top prospects see the right message and the right time.
- Own and develop personal territory including pipeline creation and working with Market Development Rep to penetrate target companies
- Work with Agency and Data partners sales teams in order to identify joint co-sell opportunities
- Demonstrate and sell value of our innovative solution to marketers and executives.
- Establish credibility and rapport in relationships with senior executives and project champions.
- Use Salesforce to record progress with accounts and stay organized.
- Be accountable for individual goals and metrics, as well as team and company targets.
- Partner with multiple internal teams to ensure the delivery, revenue, and general objectives of clients are being met.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Bound solutions and the industry space, keeping current on new ideas, developments and trends.
- Provide ideas to help continuously improve our solutions and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field.
- Experience creating markets (7+ preferred), moving prospects along the sales cycle, and closing medium and large customers.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing players, trends, and platforms.
- Must be goal oriented and demonstrate a track record of success.
- Must be able to supply metrics around sales/revenue goals.
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable skills in independent judgment and problem solving.
- Ability to work with urgency and meet deadlines.