Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales Enablement Specialist (Austin)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Why we need you:
As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, you will collaborate with the sales leadership team to drive and implement programs to enable our global sales and channel organizations.
As the Sales Enablement Specialist, you will report to the Sales Enablement Leader and your responsibilities will include:
- Support onboarding and sales training programs to improve direct sales and channel productivity as well as decrease new hire ramp time
- Own the creation, curation and upkeep of sales training materials in our LMS and Sales Intranet
- Support the planning, coordination, prioritization and execution of training activities such as sales bootcamp, remote training, onboarding, accreditation process and ongoing readiness on key product releases and ongoing enablement for the sales team.
- Own the quantitative and qualitative reporting around the sales teams’ performance and engagement in sales enablement programs
- Responsible for building and sending survey to new hires after training class. Manage scorecard for all training survey results
- Be the point of contact for all Sales Enablement related questions
- Responsible for the coordination of new hire onboarding schedule and learning paths
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 2+ years of sales, sales enablement or channel enablement experience
- Experience implementing and managing multiple projects and/or programs
- Excellent Google Sheets, Docs and Slides skills and Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and writing skills
- The ability to think critically and strategically
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg. MindTickle and SalesHood a plus.
- Technical aptitude
- Outstanding time management skills - strong business acumen with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and less defined organization
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
Added benefits to succeed in this position:
Experience working in a SaaS organization.