What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott, and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
We’re looking for an insightful sales leader and mentor, with a proven track record of leading a prospect to close inside sales team to success to join us.
What you'll do:
- Lead an end-to-end inside sales cycle team from prospecting to close
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your team's business and be able to report on it
- Represent TrendKite's culture and values in all client conversations and in the way you lead your team
- Hit and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Train and accelerate ramp time of new sales hires, then provide ongoing training and coaching
- Assist in recruiting and hiring to ensure we're bringing in top culture-fit talent
- Remain involved in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Partner to create operational efficiency and process development for the inside sales team
- Coach the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct solid product demonstrations and close sale
- Shadow team members and provide consistent 1:1 mentorship
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in Salesforce CRM
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years managing a closing inside sales team in a technology company
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Willingness to "get in the trenches", roll up your sleeves and show the team how to sell
- Mentorship and coaching experience/methodology that you're willing to share
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Adaptable but organized- You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Past examples of sales excellence and crushing quotas, having owned the sales cycle from hunting to close yourself
- Ability to forecast and articulate past forecasting
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.