Sales Operations Analyst
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Operations Analyst is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for driving Sales team performance. You will provide analytics support of the Sales leadership team, providing clarity of the sales pipeline, forecast (predict) and performance (track and improve).
- Be responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity and achieve company revenue goals
- Clear Sales pipeline reporting, and consistently create tie-backs (a trail) to the Marketing activities that support/impact pipeline dynamics.
- Command metrics and analysis responsibilities such that Sales leadership can focus on hiring, training, selling and enable quick, data driven decisions.
- Establish key ratios associated with personnel reqs (key indicators for when Sales and Marketing staff are required to optimize business growth).
- Develop sustainable approach for customer and market analysis and profiling; market segmentations; program tracking and evaluation.
- Analyze historical and ongoing account growth characteristics to better approach upsell and renewals and maximize key account/enterprise growth opportunities.
- Support the Sales Ops department in the planning and administration of variable compensation.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required (finance, statistics, or business degree preferred)
- Ability to build and refine data driven and weighted forecast models.
- Desirable computer skills: Advanced Excel skills (including running macro-based reports). Windows/Mac, Internet, Social Media
- Excellent presentation skills, and an ability to build simplified and beautiful reports and slide decks