Sales Operations Manager
If you thrive in the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have deep experience in sales operations for a SaaS company, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as a Sales Operations Manager. Working alongside a team of intelligent, fiercely dedicated professionals, you'll collaborate and solve challenging problems in service to our rapidly growing sales team at Austin's newest hyper-growth startup backed by top-tier VCs!
JOB TITLE: SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
ScaleFactor is on a mission to build a better solution for small business to operate and grow their businesses. Through a combination of AI and mobile technology driven by finance and accounting experts, we are revolutionizing the way small business owners operate. ScaleFactor integrates the entire small business financial eco-system from bank accounts to Quickbooks with ScaleFactor's expertise ensuring everything is done properly in between from running payroll, managing expenses, invoicing customers, filing taxes and other important compliance events. ScaleFactor conquers the most tedious and complex financial operations needs, so business owners can focus on running their businesses successfully.
- You've seen this movie before and love a great growth story, especially a home grown one from Austin! As an experienced Sales Operations Manager, you know the insanely high speed the best startups run at, and you thrive on that high energy
- You have deep technical systems knowledge developed over years of sales operations management experience and will be able to instantly add value to the fast-growing revenue team
- You're at home with other intelligent and dedicated professionals who geek out on metrics! We think you do too!
- Your attitude is pure awesome! Always positive. Always a builder. You go above and beyond the call of duty, and people love working with you!
- This role reports directly to the chief revenue officer, with the primary support responsibility for achieving revenue hyper-growth targets, internal transformation, setting and administering territories/quotas/compensation, hiring, training, coaching, development at all levels, nurturing an amazing company culture and the overall well-being of the extended ScaleFactor Team
- Direct implementation and maintenance of all sales force automation technology environment (salesforce.com, Insightsquared, outreach, olono, gong.io) primarily related to the marketing-to-sales lead routing, opportunity management, forecasting, order desk support, reporting and dashboarding, coaching and development, and sales-to-onboarding order routing
- Revenue Metrics dashboards for all team members
- 3 - 5 years of sales operations management experience at a company well known for its rigorous use of sales operations methodology and systems
- Excellent technical proficiency in Salesforce.com and other technologies used to automate the modern sale environment (InsightSquared, Tableu, Xactly, etc.)
- Excellent executive level communication consistent with frequent executive interactions with the executive team
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0+ GPA
- SaaS company experience + start-up experience
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- It's MORE than a job to us! We're one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 & 2018 because we invest in US. Come contribute to our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited hot & cold brews (Cuvee coffee), snacks, catered Friday lunches, catered lunch & learn events, taco & bagel days, etc.
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to receiving your complete application online. A one-page resume highlighting your relevant experience which qualifies you for this role is a must!