Sales Operations Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Sales Operations Specialist is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency in the Sales and Service organizations. The SO Specialist will be responsible for driving productivity utilizing metric reporting, and analysis as well as working with Business Development, Sales Managers, Training, and Quality to understand performance trends. The SO Specialist may be involved in investigating process improvements as well as developing and distributing solutions. The SO Specialist may own or contribute to initiatives in the following areas:
- Commissions & Compensation/Payroll Processing
- Performance metrics analysis
- Sales tooling & technology
- Process strategy & deployment
- Headcount, Workforce Planning & attrition analysis
- Goal and MPS setting - rationalization process management
Areas of Ownership
- Calculate, process, and analyze commissions and compensation.
- Define and monitor sales outcome metrics.
- Create and maintain reporting on sales productivity to drive improvements and identify areas of opportunity.
- Provide additional reporting as requested by leadership.
- Define critical skills and competencies while fostering individual development.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager on training strategy and curriculum.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and integration.
- Provide analysis and identify best practices that drive ECR.
- Drive script/process improvements with Sales Performance and Sales Management.
- Facilitate process adherence.
- Act as liaison between Sales and other departments.
- Monitor key areas that may impact Sales productivity.
The Ideal Profile
- Proven ability to work in a strong sales and customer service culture
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with analytic tools and applications such as Tableau and CRM systems such as Hubspot.
- Experience and knowledge within the Advanced Analytics & Decision Support industry is a strong advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated self-motivation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to large groups.
- Confidence in managing relationships with managers without direct authority and excellent consultative skills.
- Sales tools & technology: Dissemination of sales tools (i.e. account management and CRM tools), Integration of account plan best-in-class processes, and Integrated in-person and online training, mentoring and on-boarding.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or three (3) additional years of directly relatable experience taken in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS, call center, or supporting an inside sales group with experience in any or all the following disciplines: Client Success, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations and/or Marketing.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of Opcity business model and processes.
Working Conditions Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description