Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Opcity is a rapidly growing startup that has experienced more than 300% growth in the last year. We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. We are hiring career seekers with a passion to hunt for new business. You will be responsible for identifying new leads, market research, cold calling, scheduling demos, and closing business. A vital part of this role will be to build and maintain a positive long-term business and strategic relationships with new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all four areas of the sales process – prospecting, qualification, closing, and onboarding
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Opcity products and/or services
- Negotiating and upselling by phone, email, and in some cases, in person
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales materials, and compose professional emails
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least two (2) years in a Business to Business Account Management role preferably in a lead generation or subscription based model with proven skill set in negotiating, problem solving, managing difficult interactions, analyzing data to make better decisions
- Bachelor's Degree or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Sales experience closing deals, executing contracts, collecting payments and consistent quota attainment. Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills in relation to managing sales cycle by earning client commitment
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to build excellent working relationships while simultaneously solving difficult and complex problems
- An ideal candidate would be: Someone who has excellent ability to network, persuade, self- motivated, generate their own leads, sales planning
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction is preferred but certainly not required
- Organized and detail oriented in order to follow-up with prospects as needed, maintain a calendar and task list
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description