GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Are you passionate about selling and helping local businesses thrive? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and products? Are you looking for an opportunity that has unlimited earning potential? We're building the best inside sales opportunity in the local space. Ready to grow with us?
What you'll do:
- Reach out to awesome local businesses nationwide.
- Sell our unique product in a high-activity, high-energy environment.
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them.
- Develop top performer sales skills with our training and mentorship programs.
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges.
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun.
What it takes to be successful:
- Someone who lives our values
- Someone who wants to make a big impact for local businesses AND be part of a winning team
- 1-3+ years sales experience in a high volume outbound sales role
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Cold calling and prospecting experience with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle
- A desire to develop and grow with an in-depth onboarding program and ongoing sales training cutting edge sales training and programs
- Degree preferred
- Competitive pay, unlimited commission, and residuals
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.