Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
The Sales Training Manager is responsible for training, developing, motivating, and integrating trainees through our learning and development programs at Opcity. The Sales Training Manager facilitates all the necessary tools, information, and skills needed to prepare employees. Additionally, the Sales Training Manager provides support to other Learning and Development (L&D) projects, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new hire training across multiple sales channels.
- Facilitation and ongoing development of the new hire training curriculum.
- Create content for training sessions.
- Educate employees on expectations around daily and monthly metrics and goals.
- Coach employees on Quality, tone, script adherence, sales presentations, and customer service skills through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training.
- Educate employees on functionality of all products and internal tools.
- Collaborate with Manager of BD Support to build emergent learnings into new hire and ongoing training curriculum.
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement.
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with employees.
- Partner with Managers to discuss any additional feedback and/or guidance on ways to improve training curriculum.
- Partner with PeopleOps to collaborate and/or meet to discuss any tasks or projects related to the training class.
- Assess training needs and develop programs focused on scripts, product knowledge and effective techniques that will maximize trainee’s productivity, quality, and customer service.
- Monitors and analyzes employees’ performance to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Sales and Support Managers to stay current, note trends, and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with Managers to facilitate a successful transition from training to the floor.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of trainee performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested.
- Collaborate with Managers to create a fun and positive work environment.
- Provide support to other Learning and Development projects, as needed.
Requirements to Qualify/ Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional sales experience, including experience in the development and delivery of a training program.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of learning and development theories and models.
- Proven work experience and skills in lesson/curriculum planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Strong instructor led training and facilitation skills in a classroom setting.
- Experience in technology or real estate industry (preferred, but not required).
- LMS experience (preferred, but not required).
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST include a cover letter that has the answer to the following question: Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description