We are looking to build out our Business Operations team with an individual who can be real and handle a typical daily mix of the following:
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, perform maintenance, manage reporting, and assist with integrations.
- Administer, configure, and enhance Salesforce.com using declarative tools. This includes custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, reports, and bulk data load utilities (e.g. Data Loader).
- Engage with Customer Support, Engineering, Professional Services, Sales, and various operations teams to develop solutions and resolve problems.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Evaluate and analyze software products and recommend add-ons to improve business systems ROI.
- Assist with supporting other systems (such as JIRA) as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- Salesforce Certified (Administrator and Advanced Administrator preferred)
- 2 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- 1-2 years of experience building Flows and Processes
- Experience with Financial Force PSA, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Gainsight is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills