Salesforce Administrator/Business Systems Analyst
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Salesforce Administrator at Procore, you’ll join our IT/Business Systems team managing the architecture, development, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and the systems that are integrated with it. Salesforce is critical to the success of our Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing teams and you’ll play a key role in managing one of our most valuable IT assets.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Administer Procore’s Salesforce system setup and configuration including custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, assignment and validation rules, and process builders
- Manage user provisioning, security, and permissions
- Maintain a holistic view of Salesforce processes and users to understand the impact on configuration, workflow, and permission changes
- Integrate third-party applications and packages
- Monitor and report on Salesforce system health and usage
- Keep up to date on Salesforce industry best practices and trends to drive ongoing improvements to Procore’s Salesforce.com platform
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration and/or Business Systems Analyst experience supporting an enterprise-level SFDC instance
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration and administration, including custom fields and objects, workflows, assignments rules, validation rules, formula fields, deployment, governor limits, roles, profiles, and permissions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certifications, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable technical experience
- Passionate about Salesforce.com; regularly following Salesforce trends and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce data management tools (e.g. Data Loader or DemandTools)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management and task execution skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning is preferred
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Jira or Salesforce
- Experience with Gearset or other Salesforce deployment tools and strategies is a plus
- Working knowledge of SOQL and Developer Workbench is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce integrations to Zuora or Marketo is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.