As a Inbound Sales/Marketing Coordinator you’ll interact with our prospects and customers on the front lines to help them understand the AlertMedia product and qualify them for our product. You’ll also assist with data analysis and cleanup, lead distribution, and reporting. This role is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate our someone newer in their sales or marketing career.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Manage inbound chats and email responses with a customer-centric, positive attitude to help qualify prospects for the sales team, route support questions to customer success, and add new contacts to our marketing automation system to ensure proper tracking
- Quality score and qualify inbound web form leads and then route to the appropriate sales team member based on lead assignment rules
- Perform due-diligence research on prospective customers as needed
- Follow up with the sales team to ensure distributed leads were contacted
- Perform data cleanup of CRM tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Track and provide reporting on inbound chat leads regularly
- Proactively provide suggestions on ways to better optimize inbound chats, lead flow, and distribution process
- Explore, recommend, and optimize ways to engage with prospective customers as part of a full-integrated marketing plan
- Remain educated on the AlertMedia product in order to accurately answer customer questions and qualify opportunities
- Work on other marketing projects in collaboration with the team as assigned with a willingness to be a resource to the overall marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business/Business Analytics, but any major will be considered so long as it’s accompanied by an aspiration to contribute to a growing, busy Marketing team
- Prior internship or other experience with exposure to marketing automation and CRM applications preferred, and/or aptitude and desire to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong writing and editing skills, with ability to write creatively with minimal direction
- Prior customer-facing or customer service experienced preferred, and/or aptitude and desire to interact with customers, helping them answer questions and learn about how AlertMedia can help their organization
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the company and effectively communicate with them
- Ability to stay calm, collected, and professional under pressure
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.