Senior Brand Account Manager
You're looking for a community where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and promote client success internally and externally. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, but you always learn from them. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company on a mission to help our clients make sense of the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way communities, companies, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We are looking for someone to be our first Senior Brand Account Manager at New Knowledge. You must have 4 plus years of experience working with large corporate clients and have a foundation of knowledge and process. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the VP of Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Day-to-day you'll work with a rapidly growing team of intelligence analysts, machine learning experts, and marketing and communication professionals.
- You'll work in a cross functional team of typically 5-7 and be responsible for ensuring the team meets deadlines in a timely manner to a high standard. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating how this affects our clients. You'll present results to our clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with team members.
- You'll work with our clients to conduct investigations, help them understand patterns of online disinformation, interpret data, produce reports and communicate the findings to Fortune 100 executives, government partners, and journalists.
- Serve as daily client contact, working to develop a strong partnership rooted in open dialogue, mutual understanding, and respect.
- Demonstrates superior collaboration with internal departments, working to create strong and seamless integration across disciplines and bringing the right holistic thinking and offerings to deliver against client goals.
- Effectively presenting New Knowledge's recommendations and point-of-view to clients with excellence.
- Own presentation preparation – ensure that all materials are correct and submitted by partners/departments on time and supervise creation of deck.
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, client presentations, etc. as well as successfully present POVs and work to gain internal and client alignment.
What You Have:
- At least four years of relevant experience of high level client management
- Proven ability to manage large projects and small teams on one or more sizable accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit work of others
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, complex business
- Ability to engage with high ranking executives on both technical and non-technical matters
- A comprehensive understanding of your clients' businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work alongside smart, dedicated colleagues
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!