Senior Salesforce Administrator
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Business Application Team in Austin is looking for a driven, Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our team to ensure that core business processes are supported, maintained, and constantly improving. As a key member of our Engineering Team, you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Biz Apps. You will work with leaders of our diverse business units to meet their needs, identify and implement improvements, and ensure system availability is functionality at the highest levels.
You will also use your creativity and project management skills to participate in key team projects with the Business Applications team to continue to configure and optimize the business use of Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Administration, development, and execution of solution on BigCommerce’s Salesforce platform to enhance our operational capabilities to increase productivity
- Troubleshoot and resolve declarative engineer production issues to minimize the business impact.
- Work with BC Solution Architects, Developers and other Administrators and contribute to our Salesforce Roadmap
- Support data integrity and improve data quality from within Salesforce
- Maintain security roles, profiles, access rights for users within the application
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes, and data validation to support business processes
- Understand what needs development work within our existing Apex Triggers, Classes, Visualforce Pages & Lightning Components as per business requirements.
- Work with Developers & Architects on the Salesforce and other platforms to deliver complicated high-value cross-platform projects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop & implement business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
- Manage metadata changes to production & sandbox instances and environment comparisons through DevOps tools and leverage version control
- Ability to confidently perform data migration through DemandTools, data loader, and other tools
- Assist with the implementation and support of third-party managed packages on the force.com platform
- Collaborate with learning and development to prepare Salesforce related documentation (training materials, process, data flows and use cases).
- Deep dives into Salesforce data to help make well-informed decisions
- Remain current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies.
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools
Who you are:
- BS Computer Science or Equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator.
- Hands on experience managing large Salesforce Orgs with 500+ users
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator required
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator desired
- Experience in one of Sales, Service, or Marketing Cloud instances
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced a dynamic high growth environment
- Proven ability to complete tasks in the resourceful and effective way
- Proven ability to analyze complex issues in great detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Architect
- Zuora or Marketo experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Community and Knowledge preferred
- Experience in developing Lightning Components
- Experience with SOAP and REST
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and ALM processes
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.