Software Sales Development Representative
Do you have what it takes to join a rock star sales team? Are you passionate about software? Are you ready to shake up the restaurant scene? If so, let's talk!
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants.
We are one of the fastest growing technology platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture partners. Thousands of restaurants use our software daily to simplify the complex management of accounting and daily operations. Our clients include well known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We are experiencing steady growth and are excited to bring on an experienced Sales Development Representative to our team in Austin, TX, to generate outbound sales opportunities and qualify inbound leads. This is an awesome opportunity to build sales and marketing collateral and be instrumental to prospecting and developing new markets across the country!
What you'll be doing:
• High volume of personal, strategic, value-added emails, calls, and social messages • Manage outbound high impact email program • Research and strategize approaches to create interest • Qualify inbound leads via phone, email, online chat • Secure meetings for Account Executives • Pre-conference outreach for industry events (phone/email) • Post-conference outreach to schedule meetings with interested companies • Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria • Record all activities in company CRM
What you need for this position:
• 6 months - 2 years in a Sales Development and/or Business Development role (SDR/BDR) • Software sales experience • Microsoft software system experience • Strong organization and time management • Restaurant industry is a HUGE plus! • Degree preferred, but not required • Deep understanding of social media and marketing is ideal • Desire to progress into a full-cycle sales position is preferred
Who YOU are:
• Self-starter, go-getter with a great attitude • Not afraid to call on new customer prospects via phone and email • Great interpersonal skills - you'll be speaking with dozens of people per day! • Passion for technology • Driven, passionate, and strong desire to produce results
• Thrives in fast-paced environment
What's in it for you:
• Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission + bonuses • Flexible hours • Unlimited PTO • Retirement plan • New office space • Company events • HUGE growth opportunity • Thriving, fun, supportive team! • Unbeatable company culture