Sr. Channel Account Executive
360training.com is looking for a Sr. Channel Account Executive. In this position, you will identify and enroll new partners and work closely with our clients/partners to manage and optimize our relationship with a focus on revenue growth. This person should possess outstanding sales experience combined with a track record of growing channel partnerships or affiliate & reseller relationships.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Finding ways to increase market share with existing clients and partners.
• Identifying, pursuing and closing new partner relationships to meet annual and quarterly growth targets.
• Building and maintaining relationships with partners and key personnel within customer companies.
• Conducting business reviews to ensure satisfaction with our products and services, based on customer needs.
• Communicating opportunities for additional product training with clients.
• Maintain opportunities in SalesForce and provide accurate deal closure forecast.
• Escalating and resolving areas of concerns as raised by clients.
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelors from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Ability to problem-solve, working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues.
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
• Proven experience building and closing pipeline through indirect sales channels.
• Value based selling process.
• Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.