RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil & gas. You will help revolutionize how millions of people work in a complex, 120 billion dollar industry. We're building the world's leading online marketplace for oilfield labor, goods, and services, empowering our customers to work much more efficiently while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
We're looking for a strategic account executive who prides themselves on consultative selling. You love learning what matters to your potential customers and delivering them a solution. You prioritize listening over talking and relationship-building over pitching.
You will be a key member of taking RigUp's platform to the next level. You can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You get excited about finding new accounts, as well as growing within accounts to build champions and increase adoption.
What We Need...
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Work closely with product team to customize solutions to fit client needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present RigUp product lines to clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
- Demonstrated 5+ years of sales, strategic planning, consulting, or business development experience.
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly.
- Competitive with a strong desire to win.
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!