Strategic Relationship Manager
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
Since 2015 we've helped over 700,000 students with their cloud transformation. We have ambitious goals for the year ahead and we're looking for a confident, curious, and customer focused Strategic Relationship Manager to help us achieve these goals.
What we're looking for
As a Strategic Relationship Manager you'll be a champion for our customers who identifies, establishes and nurtures relationships with executive-level sponsors across our enterprise base. You'll be responsible for accelerating existing business growth, expanding relationships with our clients, and mitigating churn risk.
You’ll be responsible for accelerating existing business growth, expanding relationships with our clients, and mitigating churn risk. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, account management, a willingness to experiment, and a passion for helping other achieve results.
You're optimistic, empathetic, and constantly look for opportunities to improve systems, process and results. You thrive in our ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive growth and relationship strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics.
From the get-go you'll be responsible for the following:
- Account growth and account retention
- Strengthen and develop relationships in the named accounts building champions that will help to unlock business opportunities
- Manage multiple buying contacts within a client business and formulate highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other A Cloud Guru organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in A Cloud Guru’s offering for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Document customer product feedback to help shape our product road-map
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with key clients and applicable stakeholders
To be successful you'll need to have the following:
- 3-5+ Years experience in quota carrying sales roles.
- Account Management experience is a must, if you have renewed SaaS contracts you get bonus points!
- Enterprise level account management experience in a revenue focused role
- Experience working with SaaS or subscription-based customers
- A track record of exceeding quota and goals for account growth and retention
- Be a fantastic relationship builder who can lead people internally and externally to deliver customer focused solutions
- Previous experience in a startup or scale-up is highly advantageous
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. Our B2B sales team hang their hats in Austin, Texas.
While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description