Territory Sales Manager, Southeast
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Enterprise sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will take CrowdStrike’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned Territory; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of IT selling experience with experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to corporate enterprises preferred.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.