Virtual Sales Manager / Representative
Entrepreneurial. Leading-Edge. Smart.Responsibilities
Backed by investors who helped grow Tivoli, SolarWinds and SailPoint, Vyopta is on a mission to transform the way organizations work. Vyopta is a leading provider of unified communications and collaboration performance management solutions. Vyopta monitors over 2 billion minutes of unified communications and collaboration meetings conducted annually on systems including: Cisco, Microsoft, Polycom, Pexip, BlueJeans, Zoom and more. Our products are used in over 20 industries by the largest enterprises in the world including Bloomberg, AIG, Stanford University, and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Vyopta is headquartered in Austin, TX and was awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by the Austin American-Statesman.
We are Driven by These Core Values
Believe in the Magic Wand – We are never constrained by the status quo. Imagine a magic wand that can make the best, simplest solution possible and work with the team to make it happen.
Always Be Improving (ABI) – The best teams are made up of individuals with complementary and extraordinary skills. We hire talented people and encourage them to develop remarkable skills. Get “1% better” every day.
Positive Problem Solving – Our team is excited to confront challenges in a constructive and positive way.
Get Stuff Done (GSD) – We pride ourselves on taking smart risks and getting things done.
Push Each Other Up – We value a transparent culture where we push each other to improve through listening and constructive feedback.
Have Fun, Be Good – We spend a ton of time together, so let’s have fun and treat each other with respect.
Does the Following Describe You
- A leader who coaches and motivates others to achieve their goals
- Loves to hunt!
- Unparalleled work ethic with a seething passion for personal and team accountability
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments. We are a high growth business!
- Passion for meeting and exceeding sales goals with impeccable hunting, qualifying and closing skills
- Takes initiative in finding relevant information and creating opportunities
- A resourceful fast-learner who is coachable
Who We Want
Our ideal Inside Sales Manager / Representative wants to make use of their excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills to make a big impact and accelerate their sales career. They have an infinite curiosity and know how to use it to be resourceful, tenacious and rejection-proof. They welcome the challenge to lead a team and will make it a personal mission to perform outbound prospecting activities to include more than 100+ new calls, emails and social connections per day. They are comfortable with a team that tells bad jokes.
What You’ll Do
As an Inside Sales Manager / Representative, you will work closely with our Sales Leadership to implement and manage a comprehensive business development program. Your role is critical in leading, coaching, motivating, and managing the inside sales team to become their very best. As a Vyopta product and industry expert, you will hunt for new sales leads of medium and large organizations, in both government and commercial accounts in all verticals including education, professional and banking. You will take a leadership role in utilizing Salesforce.com and ensure the consistent execution of our inside sales model. You will help define, track, manage and report metrics for consistent team and individual performance. You will maintain a personal sales pipeline and assist in pipeline management for the inside sales team.
- 3+ years of successful inside sales and sales management with outbound calling experience
- A verifiable and proven track record of success at a SAAS / Software company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong CRM (Salesforce) skills
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills, must love to Hunt
- Technical Product Demonstration Experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to ask good questions, tough questions and listen with ease
- Experience with Pardot and LinkedIn Navigator
- Familiarity with Unified Collaboration and Communication marketplace
What We Will Include
Base salary plus an additional commission when sales goals are achieved. Uncapped commissions. Company paid employee medical, dental and life insurance beginning on the first day of employment. We offer a flex leave policy along with an employee funded 401K plan, FSA accounts and vision insurance. We strive to create a challenging, friendly and fun working environment for the Vyopta team including:
- Weekly bring your dog to work day
- Company-wide fantasy football leagues
- Friday all hands over beer
- Snacks and beverages
- Periodic street fighter video game tournaments
- Whisky Fridays with pool table tournaments
- Lunch and learn for continued development
- Support for our community (Coat for Kids, Food Bank, Adopt a Family)
- Our Austin office is located just south of Downtown and next to the Barton Creek greenbelt, which leads to impromptu walks and hikes.