Are you a strategic thinker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy solving accounting issues while providing excellent customer service to our internal and external customers? Do you want to be a part of the long-term success of Social Solutions? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure financial data accurately reflects the financial position of the company
- Assist with month-end close to ensure the accuracy of financial results
- Identify and implement efficiencies in the monthly close process.
- Establish and maintain appropriate financial process routines and internal controls to ensure the accuracy of financial results and improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare relevant documents and financial data for annual audits and work with external auditors to ensure all audit requirements are met and audit issues are resolved
- Compare and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required, CPA a plus
- A minimum of 5 years accounting experience is required
- Public accounting experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A history of detail-oriented multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven, customer-focused environment
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.