Senior Enablement Project Manager
Part strategist, part analyst, and part executor, the Sr. Enablement Project Manager uses a unique blend of project management, business data, and customer success savvy to help our team and our customers meet business goals. They organize people, processes, and data to address myriad projects of different complexities. The Sr. Project Manager will also assist our implementation and education teams in improving their overall project management discipline and support leadership in utilizing time and project data to better manage the team against key metrics.
The ideal Sr. Enablement Project Manager is articulate, responsive, patient, a good listener, adheres to timelines and budgets, and possess the ability to understand the processes and work of a variety of internal teams. The Sr. Project Manager will be authentic because that is who they are and not just what they advise. Their recommendations will be backed by data and strong project management experience. All Spredfast employees have a good a sense of humor, lots of creativity, and a "team first" disposition.
- Develop an ongoing program to evaluate customer records to identify outstanding services that can be used to help drive adoption and retention; collaborate with Enablement team members, Customer Partners, and Strategic Sales Directors to plan and action delivery of those services
- Oversee the activities and milestones required to support the Spredfast Certification (eLearning) program including the evolution and extension of this program to better meet user needs
- Manage localization projects from initiation to delivery, ensuring projects meet quality, turn-around time, and budget expectations
- Work with documentation, training, and product teams to integrate localization activities into content development workflows
- Refine project tracking methodologies and reporting for the Enablement team so we collect accurate data that we can use to inform how we run our business
- Analyze project and time tracking data to help Enablement leadership better manage our business to meet margin and revenue expectations
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Marketing and assigned Enablement team members to coordinate customer-facing activities and resources in support of new feature roll-outs
- Work with Enablement team members to ensure their project plans are accurate and up to date; mentor new team members in project management best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years work experience minimum, preferably at least 2 years coordinating and leading complex business projects
- At least 3 years of experience with enterprise time management and project tracking tools including developing reports and data analysis to help inform team management
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, services, and best practices
- Excellent teamwork skills to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Proven customer management skills, with a "customer-first" attitude
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills; ability to make decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, our product, our partners, and our competitors
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.