Senior Financial Analyst, Planning and Reporting
Just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector!
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
The Sr. Financial Analyst - Planning & Reporting reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for financial planning, financial reporting, and financial analysis. Duties include working with management to plan and execute the process for annual and quarterly forecast cycles; predicting, reporting and analyzing forecast variances; and preparing reports and analysis for management and the Board of Directors. Collaboration and influencing are critical skills for the Sr. Financial Analyst as AWL’s financial forecast is a critical component of setting goals and measuring performance in all departments. The tight link between the financial forecast and operations metrics also requires the development of a close working relationship with the Business Intelligence team. Another requirement is a detailed knowledge of AWL’s accounting processes and a solid understanding of AWL’s operations. In addition, strong modeling and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Plan and execute annual financial budget, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and CAPEX as well as all quarterly financial forecasting activities for each.
- Work with the CFO and CEO to develop and communicate top-down financial goals and communicate approved budgets and forecasts to all stakeholders.
- Provide functional managers monthly budget-to-actual analysis and support functional managers in the development of action plans to deal with budget to actual variances.
- Generate and maintain monthly forecast of EBITDA on a daily basis.
- Build and refine predictive forecasting models and tools with a 1-5 year horizon.
- Provide investors with weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare quarterly Board of Directors materials and supporting models and data requests.
- Generate all debt covenant compliance documents, including ratio compliance analysis, management commentary, and quarterly compliance packages.
- Perform business analysis for stakeholders, as needed.
- Support Accounting team technologies, including NetSuite and Adaptive Planning.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects that result in enhanced internal and external reporting and forecasting.
- Serve as a secondary review function for all outgoing payments.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required and solid understanding of GAAP
- 3 – 5 years accounting experience (combination of public and industry preferred)
- Financial modeling skills with advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
Benefits and Perks
AWL on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg