Senior Product Manager, Endpoint Application
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the
mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Sr. Product Manager of Endpoint Applications, you will be responsible for chartering our Endpoint offerings into new territories. You will product manage the world’s friendliest and most useful Endpoint Application, which delights end users and IT administrators alike. In this role as a Sr Product Manager, you will collaborate with various stakeholders from engineering, design, customer success, sales and senior management on a regular basis. PMs play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of Duo’s product strategy. As PMs, we practice what we preach; we validate use cases for problems our customers help us identify; we collaborate on the design of solutions to those problems; we iterate and test those designs, and we do so in an agile framework.
You will define and execute strategy for Duo’s Endpoint Application and its security workflows by developing short and simple-to-understand product requirements that take into account usability studies, research, and market analysis.
Skills you have…
You have 2 - 5 years of product management experience, and…
- Experience designing, architecting or doing product management for highly visible and interactive end-user products, such as Slack or Zoom.
- Experience with security is highly desired.
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics.
- Experience creating actionable results for administrators from large data sets across a variety of inputs.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You want to make an end user’s life simpler, faster, and more enjoyable with the applications they use every day.
- You are passionate about building products from the ground up with limited direction.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: mobile device management, enterprise mobility management, or operating system APIs.
- You are not comfortable with little to no direction and prefer to have an existing, prebuilt product to champion.
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.