Senior Security Researcher, Metasploit
Are you a fun person to work with, and addicted to exploiting softwares like we do? Do you love open source? Would you like to work on Metasploit for fun and profit? If so, this is your chance!
The Rapid7 Metasploit team is looking for a Senior Security Researcher, specifically someone with the following qualities:
* Good communication skills, and a good work attitude.
* Experience writing standalone PoCs or Metasploit modules.
* Reverse engineering skills using tools such as WinDBG, OllyDBG, GDB, IDA Pro, Burp Suite, etc.
* Experience bypassing mitigations such as stack cookies, SafeSEH, DEP, ASLR, CFG, etc.
* Penetration testing experience, red teams, mobile security, IT, or defensive security research would be a plus.
You are highly encouraged to show us any of the following if you have them:
* Github page
* Technical blog posts, tutorials, or research papers, etc.
We are based in beautiful Austin, Texas. Local applicants are preferred, but remote could be considered depending on experience.