Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Built for enterprise and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/198699478
Mission, Outcomes, Competencies
Mission - What you will be doing:
- Writing and maintaining automated functional test scripts.
- Developing test plans and executing them against new features and bug fixes.
- Prioritizing and resolving open bugs through Git.
- Creating improvements in our development/testing process to prevent problems before they start.
- Track and analyze test results and work closely with developers to isolate and reproduce defects.
Outcome - What you will achieve:
- Ensure that Tenfold delivers an awesome and high quality software where it doesn’t only meet with company and governmental guidelines but also reaches the consumer market at the time appointed by the company.
- Fix all the bugs.
Competencies - What you need:
- Five+ years of experience writing and testing code.
- Our Stack - NodeJS, AngularJS, MongoDB
- Love of high-quality software, testing, writing code, and learning new things
- Strong familiarity with functional testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, or Protractor.
- In depth experience with functional testing, unit testing, regression testing, and other types of testing.
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams - Project Managers, Designers, Engineers, etc.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Generous Vacation Time
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Friendly, hard working people.