Senior Technical Recruiter
Outcome: Build a world class methodical technical recruiting process driven by objective criteria with an unrelenting focus on top performers.
- Continuously improve the existing technical hiring process finding improvements and efficiencies for each team you support.
- Work alongside business line owners to develop a persona for each position.
- You will partner with team leaders to build out job descriptions and help define the requirements and competencies for each position.
- Develop role specific behavioral interview questions and interview process.
- Become an advanced user of Greenhouse and advise technical hiring managers on best practices.
- Work within established recruiting SLA’s and feedback SLA’s and enforce them to ensure quick turnaround on hiring decisions.
- Provide feedback on developed work samples for each role you support and partner with leaders to create work samples for positions where they don’t currently exist.
- You will continually refine the interview process for different teams making suggestions and improvement where needed and provided teams constructive feedback on their process.
- Technical Brand Building:
- Post weekly updates on company news and events to increase the awareness of Tenfold. Champion across the company to share on social channels. Announce wins.
- Strategize on employment brand building ideas and implement them.
- Improve Glassdoor interview reviews by building that culture.
- Sourcing – you will need to balance your time between active applicants and passive candidates getting to people who we would consider top talent. We use LinkedIn Recruiter as our main source but you will need to bring your sourcing skills to get to people who don’t live on LinkedIn.
- Coding Interviews – yup, you heard us. You will lead and host coding interviews with candidates online to qualify they can pass our bar. If you can already use your terminal, pull and push code to Github you will have a head start, and if not, we can show you.
- Follow-up - You will be following up with the teams post interview to discuss feedback on interviews and hold meetings if needed to handle mixed feedback.
- Recruiting events – represent Tenfold at various recruiting events throughout Austin.
- You are a technical recruiter who can hold a discussion with engineers, managers, and directors about technical concepts and preferably have some experience recruiting in our tech stack. You will have worked on hiring engineers in enterprise software development companies and can explain concepts like distributed systems, high availability, and scaling at a basic level.
- Track record of building a technical recruiting process that increases likelihood of successful job performance.
- You can source talent with the best of the best, knowing where to look, how to craft meaningful messages targeted at specific people. You don’t need to rely on LinkedIn inmails and know how to find candidates personal contact information.
- Ability to create and adapt interview questions that identify top performers amongst a pool of candidates.
- Builder mindset – comfortable building technical recruiting practices.
- Strong instincts in finding top performers – with a bias towards using a methodical process to validate your “gut feel”
- Ability to document each hiring decision with notes, reasons and details and creating offer approval packets to ensure all steps have been completed.
- Learning mindset. Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- You possess a strong work ethic with an insatiable desire to be a part of a winning team.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency
- Holds self personally accountable for candidates post hire performance. You value learning from mistakes to always be improving.
- You are a strategist that can streamline processes and find the optimal way to get to the end result even if it is not the easiest way.
- You bring a strong sense of urgency and are an operationally-savvy problem solver.
- You possess a high EQ with an ability to empathize with hiring managers and candidates treating each side with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- You are a self-managed person who can be responsible for your work load and can continuously follow up where needed to keep recruiting moving.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – we are a startup and want like-minded people who enjoy building teams and understand the challenges of hiring top talent, especially at scale.
- You are a proven top performer in recruiting having worked in high tech industry.
Tenfold is Austin’s fastest growing startup backed by funding from Andreesen Horowitz. Our platform connects company's phone systems with CRMs, ERPs, Marketing systems and other systems of record and provides users with a unified view of the data. Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects your existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service & support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of 9 different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Our Culture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- Austin A-List best businesses in Growth phase