SMB Acquisition Sales
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
In SMB Acquisition Sales you get the opportunity to uncover opportunities for growth through strategic business development to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month. To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Use the WP Engine platform and experience the product you will be selling.
- Build a pipeline through cold-calls, marketing-leads, executive introductions, and your own network.
- Work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but be able to pull in others to provide additional clarity.
- Follow WP Engine’s sales process to close deals and maintain SalesForce.com.
- Give application demos, write quotas, proposals, and SOW’s.
- Bring in Management and Sales Engineers when necessary to close the deal.
- Negotiate with prospects and know what it takes to close the deal.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Minimum of three years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You're a natural on the phone. That means you have proven ability in managing a high volume of sales activity via the telephone.
- You realize that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means we both succeed.
- You're organized, detailed-oriented, and can give concise reports on opportunities to company leadership.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred.
- Previous WordPress experience is a plus.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount