At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
*This position does not currently sponsor Visas*
As a Software Engineer focusing on SaaS development, you will work on a cross-functional engineering team developing the next generation of Ping’s SaaS products. You will have the opportunity to work on the full stack, from the customer-facing web views to the REST APIs on the back-end. Our team collaborates with other departments and development teams throughout the Agile development process. The right candidate will be an empowered self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and write code from user stories or lightweight spec documents, perform peer code reviews, write unit and integration tests, collaborate with test and other teams
- Build published REST APIs
- Implement user interfaces from wireframes using our shared React component library
- Become a product expert in key areas to facilitate higher quality development efforts
- 2+ years designing and developing REST APIs and/or web applications
- Proficient Java coding skills
- Proficient in Unix-based environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Application development with Spring Boot or Spring MVC in a production environment
- Experience with AuthZ/AuthN standards such as OAuth (1 or 2), OpenID Connect
- Experience working with a micro-services architecture (commercial SaaS applications is a plus)