Sr Analyst SEM Ad Copy
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Senior Analyst, SEM Ad Copy to join our Global Growth Marketing team. This is a global role, reporting to the Sr Manager, Platform and Automation, with ownership of scalable centralized ad copy solutions which take advantage of search engine specific features scaling across countries and languages. Working in partnership with the regional SEM localization teams, the Sr Analyst, SEM Ad Copy will work to ensure that we are using best in class, scalable solutions to manage ad copy across keywords, DSA and all search advertising products. The successful candidate will thrive on actively participating in alpha/beta programs and driving requirements with new partner offerings. A large portion of this role will be centered on developing novel approaches to messaging customers throughout their purchase and repeat path. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, customer-centric with a proven track record of driving growth & innovation within an e-commerce environment. The ideal candidate would be fluent in more than one language with strong fluency in English and the ability to think like a user.
- Test ad copy across languages and regions to increase CTR and relevance.
- Align with the Brand and Integrated marketing team to ensure messaging is reflective of current programs.
- Maintain creative testing schedule and document tests and results for company-wide monthly performance reviews.
- Develop scalable solutions to message users with seasonal and location specific creative.
- Write compelling ad copy to message prospective customers with specific calls to action.
- Maintain best practices documentation and work across all SEM creative teams to continually improve our approach.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- Ability to formulate succinct calls to action and value propositions.
- Ability to think like a traveler and put yourself in the shoes of the customer.
- High attention to detail and ability to suggest and implement process improvements.
- Established paid search ad copy writing experience desired.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.