Technical Account Manager
Brightpearl exists to automate retail. We help omnichannel businesses selling finished goods, trading over $2.5m annually. Over 1,200 businesses in 26 countries use our platform. We manage over 10m transactions and $2b of business a year. Brightpearl is a cloud platform, built on AWS with 99.9% uptime, and is deployed twice as fast as the competition. We are increasing our investment in the US market, our biggest market opportunity (over $1b TAM), and we’re hiring additional sales and go-to-market capacity to help us address that opportunity. Brightpearl is headquartered in Bristol, UK and has offices in Austin, Texas.
About the Technical Account Manager Role
The primary role of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to help our customers achieve their business goals through using Brightpearl, thereby retaining and growing their business relationship with Brightpearl.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. Brightpearl’s TAMs proactively drive the technical and business health of our customers through proactive account management, adoption review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding support health, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, and a previous background in supporting ERP / Accounting software / Inventory Management solutions and who wants to add more value through customer engagement in order to provide a superior customer experience. We have an incredibly talented team and a goal oriented and collaborative culture.
What You'll Do
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts
- Successfully manage a book of business: taking on new clients following implementation, continually provide advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Brightpearl and retail best practices
- Perform periodic business reviews to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Proactively review a TAM dashboard to monitor
- Open issues with appropriate escalation
- NPS and CSAT
- Support tickets
- Account adoption and utilization
- Customer health
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals via success plans
- Obtain and coordinate Brightpearl product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features.
- Have a deep understanding of the Brightpearl product. Be a product expert
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring
- College or university degree
- 3+ years of technical account management experience or supporting a similar product;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Previous experience being a product expert
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Proven leaderships skills and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analysis and debugging skills
- Previous programming experience a plus
- Local candidates only, no relocation is available at this time.
- Brightpearl is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
- It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to be better retailers.
- Its how we behave as individuals: were all deeply passionate about learning.
- You’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
- Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
- No phone calls or agency submissions, please.
We offer a competitive salary, plus a whole host of great benefits like 20 days of PTO + 12 paid holidays, share options, 100% paid medical, dental and vision (for employees). We also offer the chance to work in a friendly office in TechSpace with lots of interesting clients and colleagues.